An affiliate is compensated for each lead or sale (cps) it generates via its website, newsletters or search engine campaigns. There are thousands of affliaties out there, that - in most cases - are connected to one or multiple affiliate networks, like TradeDoubler, Zanox, Netaffiliation, etc.
Some affiliates make a major contribution to the sales process, yet others only piggyback on them. Shop2market ensures that affiliates are being rewarded based on their contribution to the sale. This seems logical, but more often than not it appears that affiliates that have made little or no contribution to the sale manage to claim the commission by using clever techniques. As a consequence, affiliates that do make a major contribution are forced to abandon the programme since they can't make the eCPC they require.
Shop2market has been designed to reward the affiliates with the highest contribution, which optimizes the yield from the affiliate campaigns. Each affiliate's contribution is calculated by a statistical analysis and subsequently the commission is divided pro rato.
Apart from Conversion Attribution, merchants can also manage their affiliate campaigns more succesfully, because:
- Shop2market already contains the data feed formats and specifications of the major networks
- Affiliate and network tags can be placed directly into Shop2market (container tag). As a result, new networks can be added in only a few minutes time.
- Banners can be stored and made accessible from Shop2market, which make banner sets easy to switch
- Net orders can be imported into Shop2market on the basis of which sales can be automatically approved with the networks
- You can only calculate the true costs per order if you base them on the net orders
- The full path to conversion is visible, including the number of "assists" per order
Shop2market is an indispensable tool for managing Affiliate campaigns.