Comparison Shopping Engines
Comparison Shopping Engines are major traffic generators for Consumer Electronics websites. Due to the large volume of visitors, these channels have also become more interesting for other retail products. The comparison shopping engines make use of a data feed which includes the products, prices and shipping costs, etc. In most cases, merchants pay a fee per click (the number of visitors to their website).
Research shows that in many cases over half of your Consumer Per Click (CPC) expenditures are in fact wasted on product ads that do not convert. With Shop2market these non-performing products ads are automatically removed from the campaign. This could potentially save half of your marketing spending, and at the same time maintain the same amount of orders.
The Shop2market platform enables you to manage CPC campaigns like affiliate channels, because:
- Shop2market can produce and distribute product feeds in the specific formats of each comparison site
- Products can be automatically mapped to the correct category of a Comparison Shopping Engine. This increases the conversion rate and subsequently more products will be shown.
- In order to optimize online campaigns, Shop2market is equipped with an extensive set of business rules. Advertisements with a negative Return on ad Spend are automatically deactivated. By using factor analyses, we recognize ad groups that deliver a low return and exclude them from the campaigns. As a result, the total costs will drop while the amount of orders will rise.
- With Shop2market you can edit and add content. This will result in high quality advertising with better conversion rates.
- The PriceWatch functionality continously checks your listing on comparison shopping engines. Bases on the results, the system generates pricing suggestions or can even pause a campaign.
- Shop2market offers a comprehensive dashboard with all results listed per campaign, channel, category, etc. Users can create their own widgets and have the results mailed to them periodically.